Thursday, August 18, 2011

TWiMC- Annie Bradly: Part 8

http://taostwimc.blogspot.com/2011/08/twimc-annie-bradly-part-7.html

"Annie, are you there Annie? Pick up," Ben shouted into the answering machine.

She does pick up, "Hello Ben, how is the road trip?"

"It is going well, I have learned more about Daniel-Edison Ath. It appears these letters have been found all over the world, in the native tongue of the recipient, but always signed the same."

"Ben, I only have a week left, what do you have that can help me?"

"I am starting to believe this, someone wants you dead. I am on my way back. Meet at the usual place, five PM?"

"Any idea who it might be?"

"Not really, I have one possible clue. I have seen reports of a killer that seems to be moving towards your area though."

"You think he could be after me? Do all his victims get these letters?"

"No letters. He has been able to get into homes that no one should be able to get into. You may be special to him."

Annie sighed, and knew it was all too real, "I will see you tomorrow, five PM."

No comments:

Post a Comment