Wednesday, July 27, 2011

TWiMC- Annie Bradly: Part 3

http://taostwimc.blogspot.com/2011/07/twimc-annie-bradly-part-1and-2.html

Annie quickly got dressed putting on her most revealing yet professional top, maybe the intrigue would help Ben to lower his rates.

As Annie pulled into the usual 24-hour coffeehouse, she could see Ben by the window watching her pull up. She always wandered how he never buckled the chairs from his weight. Ben was ready as always, sweating even in the cool fall evening, Annie's usual drink delivered to the table just as she sat down.

Before either could speak Annie handed the letter, sans envelope. "A pleasure as always Ben."

"I tried to research the name as i was waiting for you, the oddest thing though. No one, real, has the name Daniel-Edison Ath.
I did however find some references, going back 150 years, speaking of people finding very similar letters to yours just after their loved ones died. What I think you have is a stalker, one who likes conspiracy theories."

"That is fine and dandy, but how is that going to keep me alive?"

"Best I can tell, no one has lived longer than their letter stated. Although, there was one case, a Victor Shepherd, who died before his said he would."

"Can you examine it for me anyways, see what you can find out?"

"I'll see what I can do, out of curiosity."

"And about the price?"

Looking down at Annie's blouse, "Maybe I can do this one on the house."

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment